Saturday, October 6, 2012

Saturday morning on the porch

Last night their grandfather Frosty stopped in to meet the twins.  Unfortunately he arrived after they had gone to bed, but he did get to see them this morning.  He was great with them.  They are definitely in a "stranger danger" phase but he didn't push them at all to open up to him.  He just waited for them to warm up on their own and after a little while, they did just that.  Olivia even crawled over to where he was sitting and reached her arms up, asking him to hold her.  It was very sweet.  He had to leave mid-morning so it wasn't a long visit, but it was still great.  I'm so glad they got to meet each other.

I didn't get any pics of them together.  It was really kind of a whirlwind.  These pics were taken out on our porch after he left.









1 comment:

  1. These are great pics! I'm glad Duckel made the cut this time too :)

    ReplyDelete