Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Birthday Weekend Part 1

We headed out to the lake house on Thursday night to spend the weekend with our family and celebrate Olivia and Carter's first birthday.  I took 270 pictures during the three days at the lake.  Whew!  Thankfully I didn't post them all to this blog.  :-)

Hanging out in jammas on Friday morning:







In the backyard....our favorite place:




I love these of Forrest and the twins:


Especially this one which makes Carter's belly look giant.  (Maybe it is giant?!?!)  :-)








Grandmommie tried to take a pic of Liah and me and all four kids.  She took about 25 of them and this one was the best.  Ha! 




This picture deserves a frame:


We took a walk to the park before dinner.  Carter needed a nap so he stayed behind, which opened up a primo seat for Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment