Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The gift of my mother

My mom has been such a huge help.  She came to stay with us on Monday night and stayed through Thursday morning.  She has cooked, cleaned, changed diapers, done laundry, and most importantly took the 6:00 morning feeding so that Forrest and I could sleep.  A thank you is just not enough, but right now it's what I have to give, so Mom.....a thousand thank yous come your way.  I know it's tiring but you have eased our load significantly.

Also, she and I snuck away for a pedicure on Wednesday morning.  That was a nice treat for us both!

Anyways, here's a pic of her with the grandbabies.  They are so lucky to have her and I know they'll love her tremendously (like I did my grandmothers).  One other thing she did while she was here is hold our babies.  That was probably the most important task (wait no, it was still the morning feeding, haha!).

No comments:

Post a Comment