As mentioned in the previous post, we went to Texas to see our family. It's been a little over 2 months since we've been back to Texas, so the twins were really eager to see Grandmommie and Pops again (and they might have missed the twins a little bit too!). It was a shortened spring break, as we were only there for three days, but we made the most of the time we had.
It was a much warmer weekend than we were anticipating. I didn't bring any warm weather clothes for the kids (because I do'nt have any!) so my mother quickly solved my problem. First thing on Saturday morning we all went to Beall's and she bought 2 outfits each for the twins. I love their new summer clothes! See pics of them modelling their new duds below.
Carter loves to blow zerberts on my belly. Looks like he's trying to plant on on Olivia too!
Pops bought the twins this rake. Olivia liked it but Carter rarely gave her the opportunity to use it. He carried it around with him everywhere. It was a hit - thanks Pops!
I love this picture of Grandmommie and Olivia. #Love
Love! What a great time. So glad it's becoming spring/summer (send some of it this way would you?). Kiddos are absolutely adorable - love the pool photos.
ReplyDelete