Sunday, March 3, 2013

Donuts with Mommy

On Friday night, Forrest and several of his friends drove out to a cabin to stay the night.  They ate at Mack's West and then headed out to the woods for a night of drinking, poker, and a bonfire.

This left me on my own with the kids on Friday night, but they were pretty easy on me.  Saturday morning they wanted to watch some cartoons.  I love watching them watch tv.  They are totally absorbed in it.


I treated us all to donuts after the tv watching.  Since Olivia was wearing her favorite pajamas, I just let her stay in those.  They each ate 6 donut holes and some of my glazed twist.  They sure do love donuts.





Unfortunately they only had one highchair so I stuck Carter in a regular chair.  At one point he fell out of the chair and landed on his back on the floor.  A soldier was standing nearby and she swifted scooped him up.  Poor guy was pretty shaken up but he wasn't hurt.  These things just happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment