Sunday, March 24, 2013

New tools!

When we arrived home from our Texas trip (in the wee hours of Tuesday morning) we noticed a box on our front step.  Neither Forrest or I could remember ordering anything, so we promptly ripped into the box and found that it was a surprise gift from Aunt Marge.  Garden tools for Olivia and Carter.  These things are perfect for them and we knew they'd enjoy using them.

We had to wait until Sunday since Saturday was too rainy to work in the yard.  However, they gave them a go and loved the tools!  In fact, we've had difficulty ever since convincing Carter that the tools are to stay outside only.  He wants to carry them around in the house, hold them while he's eating, play with them in the tub, and sleep with them at night. 

I didn't get very many great shots but I'm sure these tools will show up in some future blogs.  Thanks Aunt Marge!


 Alas, even with tools just for her, Olivia still wanted to use Daddy's spade. 




No comments:

Post a Comment