Saturday, March 9, 2013

Carter's Green Thumb

This weekend was the culmination of Forrest's flower bed project - the actual planting of the flowers!  Carter loved helping Dad plant the flowers.  Forrest got the bushes in while the kids napped but Carter woke up just in time to help with the pansies. 

Today was a perfect day for being outside.  Although it was overcast and a bit windy, the temperature was mild.  We spent the entire afternoon in the backyard.

Olivia wasn't all that interested in the gardening.  I took a few pictures of her hanging out, but mostly this post is all about Carter because Carter is all about gardening!














 Olivia actively watched the progress, safely from the front porch.  :-)







Check out these videos:

I love Carter's impatience in this first video. 

Sorry this one isn't right side up.  I can't fix it.

Liv:

No comments:

Post a Comment