This set of criteria was nearly impossible to meet, until I happened upon these little skeleton onesies. I paired them with some black leggings and got simple, coordinating, and cute costumes.
They wore them to school that day so I snapped these pics in the morning.
Our church hosts a "Trunk or Treat" at our partner school, Woodley Elementary. Unfortunately Carter was sent home that afternoon for a low grade fever. I gave him some Tylenol and then picked up his sister and headed to the Trunk or Treat. I'm not sure that it was wise for us to go because Carter clearly didn't feel well. However, I let them split a hot dog while we were there and that perked him up enough to make it through the rest of the parking lot.
This Spiderman goes by Neal Bryan during the day. He is such a cutie!
The two girls on the left are in my Covenant group. They're adorable!
Too adorable! And Sarah, you look beautiful in that picture!
ReplyDelete