The Wieds, Grandmommie, and Aunt Ellen came to visit us and we had so much fun together! Phillip and Forrest had tickets to the A&M/Mississippi State game, which was the initial impetus for this trip. However, they couldn't just come for the day so they made a long weekend of it.
They arrived REALLY early in the morning on Friday. I had hoped to take that Friday off of work but I had to go to Baton Rouge for a meeting, so the kids got to stay home and hang out with their Grandmommie, aunts, cousins, and Uncle P. Although I missed out on the fun, they took a few pics of their antics with my camera.
That night we all went to the Magic Tomato for dinner. Dinner out with the kids is always a little chaotic, but all in all it wasn't too crazy.
After dinner the guys took the kids home and the ladies got to go to the mall. We shopped and had a wonderful time! Liah and Ellen must have tried on 20 pairs of shoes between the two of them, and they each came home with a pair of discount Reefs (no riding boots or ankle boots, bummer). We did find some wonderful holiday clothes for the kids and I also got some work clothes from NY&Co. It was mostly fun to shop with my sisters and mom and WITHOUT the kids. Wee!
No comments:
Post a Comment