I don't think it gets any better than spending Thanksgiving with your family at the lake. We had so much fun together. Also, importantly the kids learned how to climb down the stairs. Last time they were very skilled at climbing up but inept and afraid to get down. Also, they were much more clumsy. This time, I showed them how to get down and once I saw them successfully maneuver up and down several times, I stopped panicking every time they'd get near the steps. I'm sure we'll have some falls every now and then, but hopefully they can safely go up and down most of the time.
We spent Wednesday through Sunday at the lake and it was the perfect amount of time for a visit. The twins really settled in and felt comfortable there. I think they know that place now and it feels like home.
The pics below were all taken on Thanksgiving morning. I know this because of the images of the Macy's parade on the tv and also because Carter is wearing his game day shirt. Sadly, the Longhorns didn't win the game.
Olivia sure does love her Grandmommie.
No comments:
Post a Comment