Monday, November 26, 2012

Cornhole

Oh how the name of this game makes me happy.  In fact, it gives me fits of giggles.  Such a silly name for a very fun game.  Ellen created this game for Chris for his birthday.  She either constructed them herself or purchased them constructed and painted them herself.  Regardless, it was a great gift and has been a wonderful addition to the lakehouse.

When Chris first told us of the name, we thought he was kidding.  Then when we discovered he wasn't kidding, we thought someone was pulling a fast one on him by telling him it was called Cornhole.  But alas, it really is it's name.  Oh no, I can feel another giggle fit coming on.

These Cornhole pics were taken during Thanksgiving weekend.




I think it's technically against the rules to climb on the Cornhole boards.  Morgan has been banished from such activity because there's a concern that she'll break it.  I don't think the twins weigh enough yet, but probably we'll have to put an end to this climbing in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment