Friday, March 2, 2012

He's got skills

I have been working with Carter and Olivia on using their hands.  For weeks they have been shoving their fists into their mouths, probably because they have teeth pushing up under their gums.  They also will graps toys when I shove them into their fingers, but I had been hoping that they would start using their hands intelligently, on their own.  Carter finally did it so I snapped this pic to commemorate the event.  He grabbed the ring off of the tray and put it into his mouth, with no help from me.  I taught him that!  It's a skill he will use every single day for the rest of her his life - using his hands to grab something and then putting that something to work.  AWESOME!

Liv can do it too, I discovered a day later.  I am so proud of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment