I took these pics on the ferry. My twins were totally pooped so they slept through the whole ferry ride. I felt bad for them because it was very hot (and bright!) out and we had to have the car engine off. Of course we had the windows rolled down, but it was still pretty toasty in the car. I checked on them a few times but I just couldn't bear to interrupt their naps. They survived. :-)
Like I said, it was VERY bright and pretty hot on the ferry ride. I'm so glad we didn't wait until later in the day. We probably would have gotten burned.
This is the fort on Dauphin Island:
We got home early afternoon to Hattiesburg and we just layed low the rest of the day. It was a hot one but that didn't deter Morgan and Caroline from playing outside. Phillip, Grandmommie, and I took them to the park and on our way we saw that there were some girls who had set up a nail salon (Lemonade stand style) in their driveway. So, Morgan got her nails done. Grandmommmie paid the $0.25 bill. She's so generous. Fun!
I have no idea why I took this picture but it makes me laugh. I guess this was after we had gotten home from the road trip. I don't know but I do love her expression.
That night Liah and Phillip went on a date to The Crescent City (so Liah could get yet another helping of shrimp and grits - that girl's got an addiction!) while the rest of us just chilled out at my house.
They all got on the road the next morning. We're already talking about next year's trip. I sure do love my family!
Are they in their convertable car seats now? They can't possibly be big enough already can they?!
ReplyDeleteYES YES YES!!! what an amazing vacation and soooo many posts!! your family is a favorite and absolutely beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete