Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vacation Day 4

This was our second full day on the beach and it was full of more of the same.  Forrest and Phillip woke up early to go fishing, but they were rained out.  Speaking of rain, it delayed our trek out to the beach, but as you can see my kiddos made the most of it.








We had the good fortune of seeing a few rainbows while in Fort Morgan.  My mom and Ellie both took the opportunity to tell the twins how good God is and how he keeps his promises.  I'm so glad my family shares the responsibility with me of teaching the kids about their heavenly father.

Once the rain passed through, we headed back to the beach.  We didn't seem to have good timing with the Wieds that day.  We were at the beach at different times (around the nap times) so I didn't get any pics of Morgan and Caroline.






1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to teach K about fun in the rain! Olivia and Carter are just so darn cute! Is Liv about to crawl in one of those photos?

    ReplyDelete