Good grief it's been a long time since I've posted! In these last three weeks, we have been busy busy busy. I have been on the road a lot and most importantly, we moved! We are out of our rental house (sniff sniff) and in to our owned home. We love our new house and I think the twins have settled in nicely here as well.
Life at our new house is similar to life at our old house, with the biggest difference being that we no longer go for weekend afternoon walks on the Trace. We can easily access the Trace out here too, it's just at a different point than before. It's really just because it's too hot now to go for long walks. We took the babies out this afternoon to walk around the neighborhood. All they wore were their diapers! They were still soaked in sweat afterwards. I told Forrest we were in the "dog days of summer." He informed me that these were not yet the dog days. I guess we have several hot months ahead of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment