These pics are all of Carter. Poor Olivia just has fewer pics because she naps better than Carter. So, while I have one on one time with him, it's much easier to snap some pictures.
From yesterday morning:
 |
| Carter and Olivia each got their dad a fern for Father's Day. In this pic Carter had pulled off some of the leaves (fronds?) |
 |
| When Grandmommie and Aunt Liah came to help us move, they did a little bit of shopping as well. This remote control is one of their finds. The twins love it! |
These are from yesterday evening. Please indulge me here. I have been cautioned about posting several of the same pic, which is what it appears I did here. I just couldn't decide which I liked the best.
Sometimes you just have to post them all!
ReplyDeleteAnd by the way, is bathtime outside now?
ReplyDeleteHey, mama, where are my trunks!
ReplyDelete