Olivia got her first haircut! I took her to Misha, the woman who does my hair. I tried to talk it up ahead of time and once we arrived. I told her how special this was and it was something only girls got to do (going to the salon!). There was even another little girl in the waiting area who Olivia seemed to admire. All was off to a good start.....I thought.
From the second we put Olivia in the booster in the chair, she started freaking out. Misha and another stylist, Adam, tried to calm her down, but she wasn't having any of it. So, I just held her and Misha gave her a quick trim. She probably got her hair cut in less than 2 minutes.
Once we got out to the car, she was all smiles. I love her cleaned up 'do!
No comments:
Post a Comment