Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Bryan's Wedding Part 2: Rehearsal Dinner

Bryan's rehearsal dinner was actually a rehearsal lunch at an italian restaurant.  The kids behaved ok (not great, but not terrible either).  I enjoyed taking pictures of so many family members, especially the Wiedenfeld clan.  I miss them so much!



















After we left the lunch, we went to a nearby Randall's to pick up a couple groceries that we needed.  They had this awesome car attached to the front of the cart.  The kids loved it, so much so that Carter refused to leave and threw a giant temper tantrum when we pulled him out of it.  He received his first (and hopefully last!) spanking in front of that Randall's store.  I'm not sure if I want us to spank our kids, but Forrest administered the punishment and I have to admit, Carter indeed needed something that was swift and severe because it was the worst and loudest tantrum I've ever seen him throw.  Ick.  Tough times.

But back up a few minutes to the fun times that preceded the tantrum.




No comments:

Post a Comment