Memorial Day weekend was exactly what I expected. Jim, Sue, Christian, Lindsay, Erica, Brandon, Bryan, and Bryan's girlfriend Karen all came to the lake to join my extended family. We spent time eating, visiting and playing. The boat gotten taken out on several fishing trips, a few cruises, and one much needed trip to party cove to visit with cousins and drink some cold beers and lake drink (sans kiddos!). Aside from the boating, we hung out in the backyard around the "pool", lounged in the hammock, and played cornhole in the evenings. Also, Bryn and Christian got some tennis playing in. Unfortunately I didn't get boating or cornhole pics, which is a shame because those were highlights for me.
However, I did get lots of pics of Carter and Olivia getting love from their family!
 |
| Forrest was about to inflict the claw upon Morgan, but as you can see it's somewhat frightening to Carter too. |
Uncle Forrest is so fun!!
ReplyDelete