Sunday, May 13, 2012
Mother's Day Part 4
Last weekend Forrest went fishing south of New Orleans with Mark, Russ, and Phillip. They had a wonderful time and brought back lots of fish. The four fishermen and their families, along with a couple other families, all got together at the McMillan's house this afternoon for a fish fry. The real highlight though was the kiddie pool. I took swimsuits for the kids but only Carter got in. It wasn't a real hot day today and the water was cool. Carter seemed very cold when he first got in but he didn't fuss at all. He ended up swimming for about 15 minutes and he splashed and splashed and splashed. It was a swimming success! Forrest and I thought it might just be a little too cold for Olivia (I know, we baby her). Next time though she'll be in the water with her brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I recognize someone in this post who isn't a Lane! :)
ReplyDelete