Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Part 1

Forrest got me a new camera!  Finally I can do these beautiful babies justice.  99% of the pictures taken of our babies were taken from my iPhone camera.  We do have a very good camera, but it's a giant one that won't fit in my purse so it's terribly inconvenient.  All I wanted for Mother's Day was a small point and shoot camera - one that took decent pics and could fit in to my purse.

First thing this morning Forrest gave me my gift and it was exactly what I wanted.  In fact I took so many pics that I have to divide today's pics in to four parts. 

These are the ones I took this morning before church.

Notice my first subject.  I just love this little guy:






Look at her hair!  It's starting to come in.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, look at them sitting up! So big and strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've started the sippie cups!

    ReplyDelete