Our little eaters are getting better and better at eating solid foods. We have been feeding them in the bumbos up on the kitchen tables, but I have gotten increasingly nervous about them being in the bumbos as I'm afraid one of them (read: Carter!) will fall out. So, I did my research and ordered these two chairs.
They aren't the best looking high chairs, but they met all of my requirements....and believe me there were many.
The chairs are WONDERFUL and I'm kicking myself for not buying them sooner. It's a much safer and more comfortable place for the babies to sit and eat. Plus, I can leave them in the chairs while I prepare the food or clean up. These two will be fixtures in my kitchen for a long time to come.
These next three pics were taken the first time they sat in the chairs. They seemed really happy in them!
These are just a collection of high chair pics.








Livy looks especially sweet in this pics. I love that darling girl. I might start calling her Lovey Livy.
ReplyDelete