Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter morning

Easter morning means a lot of things to a lot of different people.  All we did on Easter was get dressed up and go to church, which is probably the most important thing to do on Easter....not get dressed up, but go and worship the risen Savior. 

I took the below pic of Carter right after he woke up and sent it to my family with a text saying  "Jesus is risen! I'm so glad God offers salvation and hope to my son."  My dad responded with a text that said "And what a responsibility to raise them to love the Lord and walk in his way."

Nothing is more important to me than helping my children come to know the Lord.  Will you help me teach them about Him?




We took some family pics of us dressed up in the front yard.  Those pics are on Forrest's camera so once I can get them off I'll post them.  Here's a sneak peak of the twins in their Easter Sunday best.


Of note, this is the first time Carter has worn shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment