Sunday, September 25, 2011

Welcome Brittny and Theresa!

This weekend I expanded my blog readership by 100%, adding Brittny and Theresa to the list of authorized readers.  I hope this site can handle the increased traffic.  :-)

I met these two on The Knot shortly after I got married SIX YEARS AGO.  They were both bloggers and so was I, and eventually we started following each others blogs and became friends through that forum.  We evolved into emailing which is our primary means of communication now.  However, it feels like so much more than just email.  First of all, we email multiple times a week, so it's a pretty active email frequency.  Plus, we text and occasionally talk on the phone.  Most importantly, we put time into our friendship.  Although we only see each other about once a year, we invest a lot of time and emotions into staying friends. 

I have long since abandoned the blog I kept as a newlywed, but now I'm out of retirement and am blogging about the new stage of my life.  I'm not sure how much they will follow this blog, as they already get frequent emails from me.  But since this is how we met, it seems fitting for them to be followers.

So, welcome Brittny and Theresa.  I love you two!

Below are some pics of us.  They are in chronological order.  I believe the first time the three of us got together was in January of 2007.  We have gotten together every year since.  Once for Theresa's wedding in Rochester New York and most recently for my baby shower.







1 comment: