Wednesday, September 14, 2011

32ish week sonogram

This sonogram was so boring, so I would skip this post if I were you. I just want a log of the event. We had the sonogram on September 13, 2011. I was at 31 weeks 5 days gestation at the time. It was our third sonogram at Dr. Gorski's office (to be distinguished from all of the ones I got at Dr. K's office during the first 12 weeks). Our first sonogram was around 23 weeks and it was fantastic. We loved seeing the babies and Forrest thinks he got a glimpse of their gender parts (although he has kept his opinions to himself). We did another sonogram at 28 weeks and were pretty underwhelmed by the footage. Don't get me wrong, it's so encouraging to see that the babies look good and are roughly the same size, but once it gets too crowded it's hard to really "see" anything meaningful. We found this to be true for the 32ish week sonogram too. I was actually pretty surprised that Forrest agreed to go with me to this one. I believe he will skip the next few ones. Anyways, Baby A (on my left side) is measuring about 3.25 pounds and a little under 31 weeks gestation. Baby B is measuring 3.75 pounds and a little over 31 weeks gestation.

No comments:

Post a Comment