Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Football season is back

I'm so glad that the 2011 football season has officially started, which means the nail is in the coffin on 2010's season. Technically the nail was in the coffin on Thanksgiving of 2010 when we didn't qualify for a bowl game, but the hangover lingered most of the offseason and there's no cure like getting back in the saddle (and winning some games!). Proudly, we are 2-0. Although one of those wins was over Rice, the other was over BYU, not a ranked team but still a worthy opponent and I was pleased with how our young team played.

That first paragraph was really a farce - my whole point in making this post about football is so that I could upload this really cute maternity tee that I saw on sale at the Co-Op. It's my first go at uploading a pic, but it's a skill I absolutely must master if I'm going to be a successful blogger. So....*deep breath*.....here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment