Dear Ann E,
I got your package yesterday and I loved it! Thank you so much for all of the clothes. You have excellent taste and I can't wait to wear these. In fact, I'm going to wear one of them today (if my mom will ever get around to changing me out of my jammas). My mom took this pic of the loot in the box. Also, there's one of the note you wrote.
Thanks for mentioning that you had already washed the clothes without the tags - my mom won't rewash them because
I love the clothes. I'm so glad to have a friend like you who opens her closet to me. I can't wait to see you again. Perhaps this summer we'll be old enough to play together. I'll share my toys with you.
Love,
Livy
P.S. The sweater shrug is my favorite.


No comments:
Post a Comment