Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bike riding at the Longleaf Trace

I think I've already mentioned that Forrest bought me a bicycle for my birthday.  We tried it out last weekend and had a great time, so we headed back to the trace this morning.  It was a bit more of an ordeal than we wanted it to be.  Once we got all of the equipment unloaded we discovered that the trailer we use to pull the babies had a flat tire.  We then loaded everything back onto the car and headed to Academy to get a replacement tube.

I played with the kids in the backseat while Forrest shopped at Academy. 






We headed back to the trace and finally were able to take that bike ride.





The twins and I had a little picnic after the bike ride while waiting for Dad to get our equipment loaded up.






We also saw Brett Favre on the trail.  He was walking.  It would have been cooler had he been running with a football.

1 comment:

  1. It's probably about time for a new post. I know you've been taking pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete